Build your skills. Boost your career.
Take your proficiency to the next level
Project CREATE 3.0Project CREATE is a digital talent development and placement programme designed to equip young people with market in-demand skills and help them get hired or support them to start their own businesses.
CREATE was born out of the need to reduce teeming unemployment rates, empower youths in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria, and position them for imminent digital transformation.
Our goal is to train young people in the Niger Delta in relevant ICT skills and link them to employment and relevant opportunities. A feat we keep achieving with the efforts of our dynamic trainers like PIND and other corporate partners.
The outcome is always amazing when we CREATE together
Frontend Web Development
- Frontend Web Development
- Backend Web Development
- CAD (Computer-aided Design), CAM (Computer-aided manufacturing), 3D Printing, Maintenance and Repairs
- Motion Graphics
- 3D Modelling
- Graphics Design & Digital Marketing
Who Can Apply
- Persons with disability
- Girls and young women
- Applicants of previous Project CREATE versions, who were not selected, can apply again.
- Secondary school leavers
- Fresh graduates
- Job seekers
- Age range: 16 and 30 years old.
- One who is resident in Akwa Ibom State.
- Must be job-ready
- Must have a smartphone
Who Can Not Apply
- Participants/Beneficiaries of previous Project CREATE versions are not qualified to apply.
- Those who are not available to participate full time in a physical location.