Holiday Programme in Uyo
School children having their long holidays in Uyo will be having a wonderful time at Start Innovation Hub in August, 2017. They will have an opportunity to be part of Makers’ Club Holiday Programme in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Makers’ Club Holiday Programme 2017 is a 4 weeks technology entrepreneurship skills acquisition programme to help young people acquire technological skills that will make them relevant in today’s digital economy.
We learn New Skills every other day but this time around, we will also be producing young TECH CEOs that would solve Nigeria’s pressing challenges. The children would embark on 4 weekly projects that would cover the areas of Hardware, Software development and Artificial Intelligence.
- Create their own Computer by selecting and assembling the hardware.
- Create and Print their own 3D printed object
- Create their own weather Station/ or desired software solution.
- Create their First Robotic Car.
- Create their Dream App.
Every Child Will Be Given The Following Items upon Registration
- The Makers Club Outfit
- Hardware Development Kit
- The Makers Club Membership –(Free Training, Funding, Access to investors, Compete globally in tech
- competitions, hackathon events etc)
- Instructional Videos and Reference links
- Research links and Online subscriptions to technology partner affiliates
This event will be holding as follows
Venue: Start Innovation Hub, G11, Ground Floor, Ibom e-Library, IBB Avenue, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Date: 1st August to 25th August, 2017
Duration: 4 weeks
Time: 10:00AM to 2:00PM daily
For more enquires please call the number below. We would be glad to give you a free counseling session at the Start Innovation Hub, Ibom E-library.
Register here http://bit.ly/makersinuyo2017 Or
Call +234 909 000 9216
Makers Club is a group of young innovators coming together to spark themselves through regular meetings that aid learning and collaboration.
Our goal is to develop entrepreneurial mindset in our young people by giving them a collaborative platform to learn, share, build, connect and bring their ideas to life.
- Training on New Technologies
- Outstanding students win prizes for their schools like Makerspace labs and more
- The club can be brought inside the school compound to make it easier for students to take part weekly
- Members become inventors
- Access to global events and conferences
- Compete in global hackathons and win prizes
- Free Hardware development kits
- Learning materials and access to personal mentors
- Development of Entrepreneurial mindsets for members
- Access to Funding and investment in viable startup ideas