COMPUTER HOLIDAY PROGRAMME IN UYO
[vc_button title=”Register Here” position=” ” target=”_blank” size=” small” href=”Register Now” color=”#dd0000″]
We will be taking school children (5 to 17 years old) this holiday on a trip to their dreamland as we host Maker’s Club Holiday Programme in Uyo by August 2018. This 1 month intensive technology oriented programme will be holding at Start Innovation Hub, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State in August, 2018.
Makers’ Club Holiday Programme 2018 is a 4-week technology entrepreneurship skills acquisition programme to help young people acquire technological skills that will make them relevant in today’s digital economy.
We learn New Skills every other day but this time around, we will also be producing young TECH CEOs that would solve Nigeria’s pressing challenges. The children would embark on weekly projects that would cover the areas of Hardware, Software development and Artificial Intelligence.
- Learn Etiquettes, Hygiene and Housekeeping
- Create and Print their own 3D printed object
- Create their own weather Station/ or desired software solution.
- Create their First Robotic Car
- Create their Dream App and website
- Develop presentation and effective communication skills
- Improve teamwork capabilities
THIS EVENT WILL BE HOLDING AS FOLLOWS
Venue: Start Innovation Hub, G11, Ground Floor, Ibom e-Library, IBB Avenue, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Date: 1st August to 31st August, 2018
Duration: 4 weeks
Time: 10:00AM to 2:00PM only on Weekdays
[vc_button title=”Register Here” position=” tac” target=”_blank” size=” small” href=”Register Now” color=”#dd0000″]
Call +234 909 000 9216
Makers Club is a group of young innovators coming together to spark themselves through regular meetings that aid learning and collaboration.
Our goal is to develop entrepreneurial mindset in our young people by giving them a collaborative platform to learn, share, build, connect and bring their ideas to life.
- Training on New Technologies
- Outstanding students win prizes for their schools like Makerspace labs and more
- The club can be brought inside the school compound to make it easier for students to take part weekly
- Members become inventors
- Access to global events and conferences
- Compete in global hackathons and win prizes
- Free Hardware development kits
- Learning materials and access to personal mentors
- Development of Entrepreneurial mindsets for members
- Access to Funding and investment in viable startup ideas