Application opens for trainees to participate in 2018 edition of CREATE at Start Innovation Hub, Uyo.
CREATE is a free ICT training and placement programme designed to create opportunities in the Niger Delta by empowering 100 unemployed youths with market on-demand skills and helping them get hired or supporting them to start their own businesses.
As a technology incubation centre that encourages and supports entrepreneurship, we are calling on qualified and interested members of the public to apply to take part in this edition of Project CREATE.
CREATE was birthed out of the need to reduce the high rate of unemployment in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. Our goal is to train and link young people in the Niger Delta for employment and economic opportunities.
Who can Apply
- Secondary school leavers
- Undergraduate students
- Corp members and Job seekers
- Age range: 16 – 26 years old
- Must be resident in Akwa Ibom State
Skills and Courses Available
- Graphics Design + Photo Editing (6 Weeks)
- Data processing/Microsoft Office (4 Weeks
- Video Editing and Motion Graphics (13 Weeks)
- Blogging (6 Weeks)
- Digital Media Marketing (12 Weeks)
- Android Development (13 weeks)
- Web Development (13 Weeks)
- Hardware Development (13 Weeks)
- Hardware Maintenance & Repairs (12 Weeks)
How to Apply
[vc_button title=”Register Here” position=” ” target=”_blank” size=” small” href=”Register Here” color=”#dd0000″]
Registration begins from 3rd – 14th September 2018, and interested Applicant must apply via this link
Successful applicants will be invited to start the training from 24th September 2018.
- Application Fee: Free
- Registration Fee: Free
- Training Fees: Free
- Other Fees: Free
- Foundation For Partnership Initiatives In The Niger Delta
- Niger Delta Youth Employment Pathways (NDYEP) Project