Application opens for trainees to participate in CREATE 1.1 at Start Innovation Hub, Uyo.
Over 400 applied for CREATE 1.0, we admitted 112 and have placed 40+ so far on Internship positions within and outside Nigeria while 35+ are forming teams to work on startup ideas in the next 3 months from January 2019 in the hub.
Special thanks to our trainers for the knowledge exchange, PIND for the support and corporate partners who are accepting our trainees as interns.
We are calling on qualified and interested members of the public to apply and take part in CREATE 1.1.
CREATE was birthed out of the need to reduce the high rate of unemployment in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. Our goal is to train and link young people in the Niger Delta for employment and economic opportunities.
Who can Apply
- If you took part in CREATE 1.0, you are not qualified to apply.
- If you applied for CREATE 1.0 but you were not selected, you can apply again.
- Secondary school leavers
- Job seekers
- Age range: 16 years old and above
- Must be resident in Akwa Ibom State.
Skills and Courses Available
- Digital Media Marketing (12 Weeks)
- Android Development (13 weeks)
- Web Development (13 Weeks)
How to Apply
[vc_button title=”Register Here” position=” ” target=”_blank” size=” small” href=”Register Here” color=”#dd0000″]
Registration ends 10th January 2019. Interested Applicant must apply via this link
Successful applicants will be invited to start the training from 14th January 2019.
Call: 0909 000 9216
- Application Fee: Free
- Registration Fee: Free
- Training Fees: Free
- Other Fees: Free
- Foundation For Partnership Initiatives In The Niger Delta
- Niger Delta Youth Employment Pathways (NDYEP) Project