We are a people and solutions-oriented organization, committed to stimulating economic growth in the Niger Delta technology community by providing opportunities for technical talents and local businesses to leverage technology and start-up faster.
To enhance the effectiveness of our Digital Marketing team, we are currently calling for applications for the role of Creative designer.
This role is for an excellent creative designer, that not only creates visual and high impact designs but intuitive and functional ones.
The selected candidate would be an integral part of designing the future of Start Innovation Hub’s online and offline marketing platforms; strategically participating in the ideation and creation of compelling visual content geared towards maintaining a cohesive brand voice and increasing SIH’s online visibility by actively engaging customers/stakeholders.
Review the criteria below and click the “Apply Here” button to apply!
Qualifications and Skills
- A portfolio that showcases your design work (including a few large scale projects), as well as your design process, strategic thinking, and planning behind it.
- Clear and strategic process for developing a brand marketing strategy
- A history of shipping high-powered and visually rich marketing campaigns
- Experience working on creative for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Have outstanding organizational skills and experience building marketing systems as well as the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with stakeholders to ship brand marketing materials and campaigns that impact business goals
- Articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders
- Minimum of 2 years of working design experience (in-house experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch/XD
- Exceptional skills and standards for typography, colour, layout, storytelling, and detail in the design.
- Strong communication and writing skills, experience with content strategy, and understanding of marketing business goals.
- Track record of creating exceptional materials for 360 Media (TV, Print, Digital Ads, Social media, etc)
- User interface design skills, producing designs in High fidelity mockups.
If you meet all requirements, please proceed to apply for the role!