Arduino Day is a worldwide birthday celebration of Arduino. Organized directly by the community, or by the Arduino founders – where people interested in Arduino get together, share their experiences and learn more about the open-source platform.
Start Innovation Hub care of Makers’ Club Uyo platform is bringing the event to the Arduino enthusiasts in Niger Delta region of Nigeria. Attendance is free.
Our activities during the Event will include
- Open Day
- Workshop and Live Demo
- Ask the Arduino Expert
Date: Saturday, May 12, 2018
Who Can Participate?
All user groups, makerspaces, hackerspaces, fablabs, associations, teachers, professionals, and newbies are welcome.
1. 10:00 AM – Opening Address by Hanson Johnson CEO Start Innovation Hub
2. 10:10 – 10:59 AM – Keynote by Emmanuel Obot Head of Robotics Lab Start Innovation Hub
3. 11:00 PM – 12:00 PM – Demo Session and Videos
4. 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM – Presentations By Makers
5. 12:35 PM – 1:00 PM – Lunch
6. 1:00 – 2:00 PM – Workshops
7. 2:00 –3:00 PM – Panel: How to become an embedded system/firmware developer
Please RSVP to attend